Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Diaper cake 101

A dear friend of mine is expecting her third baby. THREE BABIES! Her first two are the most precious little girl (twins) that I have ever seen! Her suprise shower thrown by her sister in law was this past weekend-- and I am not an excellent gift giver- and coming up with creative gifts is not my specialty...

My neighbor suggested that we make a diaper cake- now, I have never made one, nor seen one, nor received one- but this I couldn't turn down- over a couple of drinks jess and I created this masterpiece! it's not the best quality photo- but you can see what fun we had!

My girlfriend received three of these things at her shower (which cracked me up to no end) but ours was the best :)

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: