Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what i have learned wednesday

i thought that it was time to share some things that i have learned this past week... i know that y'all are thrilled!

1- crayons wipe easily off of windows and doors... as long as it is on the glass part

2- walking pushing a stroller with two 30 lbs kids in it and walking two dogs is a talent

3- i have a pretty tough stomach--

4- catching vomit in paper towels in the middle of a pizza hut and no one knowing is also a talent

5- keeping a clean house is a talent (one that i do not have)

6- readjusting a 3 year olds attitude after a week of being sick and waited on hand and foot is a difficult task that might take longer than a week to accomplish

7- i need a vacation

8- needing it to officially be spring time is an understatement

9- my kids have officially joined forces with each other and have set out to ruin me, my mood, my diet, my house every single day

10- i love my husband even though he wants an "ANNUAL CORNHOLE TOURNEMENT OF LOVE" (a valentines day guys night of cornhole and beer and little interference from the wives)


HAPPY WEDNESDAY! CHEERS TO A DAY THAT HAS A PURPOSE!

No comments: