how exciting that 2009 is finally here! i have complied some pictures from the past year to share with you guys what all happened-- pretty emotional for me (what's new?) i cannot believe how big my kids are and how much our lives have changed from last year.
we had a great new year's eve/new year's day- pretty productive in my opinion--
- made oatmeal ( i had run out of instant maple brown sugar-- so i made my own-- crafty huh?)
- cleaned out chris' sock drawer and put away 4 loads of laundry- that would be an entire load for each of us)
- cleaned out my sock/underwear drawers
- cleaned out my jewelry drawer (it had things in there that shouldn't have been-- hair ties, stickers, wedding shower invites, etc)
- unloaded the dishwasher
- cleaned the kitchen from last nights get-together
- made lunch
- got two kids down for naps
- took a nap
- took a shower (at 5:00 pm)
- got ready and went to panera bread for dinner (thank you gift cards)
- came home and let the kids play in the boxes from kota and lucy the pony (beau made a house out of them)
- chris hung up two bars in my laundry room for my sweaters to dry on (and ella's dresses)
- put another load of laundry away
- organized ella's closet (with all her new beautiful dresses)
- put two kiddies to bed
- blogged (ella just came downstairs to tell us that "something happened" which means "i have been playing in my bed for two hours and i am still not asleep"-- it is 11:00 right now
the "biggest loser" starts in the morning with some of my friends-- good luck to all!
chris is off to nashville for a hockey game tomorrow at some point
have a great year! love you all!