can i just say that chris is great-- i mean really great. i had my bi-monthly lose my mind, meltdown, breakdown, i'm a bad mom, the kids are crazy, the house is a mess, there is so much to do, i'm so fat meltdown on sunday night. (i can't belive that i am writing this on blogger)
so, chris started his vacation monday at 5:17pm when he came home and today we were scheduled to go and visit his parents for one more christmas/visit with them. at breakfast chris said this... "why don't you stay here and get stuff done and i will take the kids"
WHAT???? ARE YOU KIDDING???? I CAN STAY HOME ALONE????!!!!
it was amazing! i love my children dearly and i cannot stand to be apart from them for one second... but oh... it was great!!!!
this is what i got done-
- made chili
- made pumpkin bread (one large three mini)
- cleaned the fridge
- cleaned a closet
- 2 load of laundry (wash, dry, folded and put away)
- made 3 beds
- cleaned ella's room
- scrubbed 3 toilets
- cleaned 3 bathroom mirrors
- windexed the front door
- scrubbed two bathtubs
- one load of dishes
- wrapped 15 presents
- checked on neighbors house-- alternated lights, checked their mail, made sure nothing was on fire or leaking
- TALKED ON THE PHONE WITH NO INTERRUPTION
- went to walmart (it was packed) for last minute items
- went to liquor store for festive drinks
- came home-- put all items away
then... they all came home and it was wonderful! yeah! ella and fisher were great for ma and pa and glad to be home.
then ella and i made snickerdoodles, no-bake cookies, and magic cookie bars (for our christmas eve bash-- not just for me)
however-- it was 11:00pm before ella called it quits! she should sleep till 11 am right???
merry eve of christmas eve!