Monday, January 25, 2010

Mondays

Dear monday:
My love hate relationship with you continues. I love that you always show up on time, are consistant, and start each week with gusto!
However, you take my husband away from me, usually come with ugly weather, and put an end to my weekend jig.
But then again, you also give me a day to recoup from my weekend, do laundry, allow my children to lay around and be kids. So, honestly- I just don't know what to do with you!

**** and you do provide the bachelor- I just might like you more than I realize ****

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: