so i know that i sound ungrateful and nasty and whiny and complainy... i don't like to be that way. and usually i am pretty upbeat and takes what is thrown at me in stride.
life is hard and what has been going on lately is just inconvenient. i know that is selfish and not right to post... i by no means think that i should live a "convenient" life... but really? all this? all at once? and then adding in the little nuisances of life...
example (put on your best "i feel so sorry for her face")
- the baby gate at the top of the stair broke-- DANGER
- no diaper bag at the doctor-- PAIN IN THE BUTT
- snot all over my house-- NASTY
- more laundry than one family of four should make--
- us out of town for 6 days
- husband out of town in opposite direction for 6 days
- hurt bubba
- chaotic trip to roanoke
- haircut that i don't know what to do with
- i have a hurt back (probably from carrying 90lbs of sick baby and purse)
- husband who doesn't know how to really help me
- in need of a pedicure, manicure, massage, drink, date, maid, laundry-doer
- i have several audits this and next week... 6 to be exact
- a dentist appointment
- a doctors appointment
- i want to go to a tanning bed (i haven't WANTED to do that in over 6 years)
COME ON JOHN AND LACEY... GET YOUR BUTTS UP HERE SO WE CAN HAVE A GREAT TIME... AND RELAX!
and i forgot to mention that in the last post... chris cleaned, really cleaned the house the night that we were gone and he was still home, he cleaned it beautifully!
so, complain, whine, bitch, and groan... this will pass, i know. things do get better, i know. my wine fridge needs to be restocked... again. i know that this is life and that i do not in anyway have it "hard" i totally agree. i think that i am just a little (or lot) off balance.
have a great weekend and hope you enjoy the sunshine!