Thursday, March 5, 2009

at this very moment...

(i am keeping molly- the little girl up the street- today... she will be going to ballet with us this afternoon)

but, at this very moment....

ella and molly are in MY bed to take a nap
fisher is in his crib

and they are yelling back and forth between the rooms...

fisher: "moooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl!"

ella and molly: "tisher... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! we have to sleep or no ballet"

fisher: "llllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

ella: "tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhherrrrrrr... hush!"

molly: " i love to dance"

ella: "my teacher is miss. holly"

ella: "shhh"

molly: "ok"

fisher: "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl!"

me... oh my... what have i gotten myself into now?

2 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

hahahahaha. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Rob and Amy said...

Thanks for the comment, Kara!!!! I laughed when you said "I can feel it in my bones" and thought of Bubba and how I bet he wishes he could stop feeling the PAIN in his bones :/ Poor guy!!!

Give me anything alcoholic right now and I'd be happy. Crap...make it Virgin and TELL me there is alcohol in it, and I'll pretend. I don't care, I just want a nice fruity springy summertimy bring on the allergies DRINK!