Monday, January 26, 2009

making cookies!



i finally brought my camera downstairs and uploaded all my pictures from january-- sorry... i know reading a blog without pretty pictures isn't all that fun!


here they are- the aprons say COOKIE TASTER and my apron says COOKIE MAKER








oh how true those words are-- there isn't ever a day where you won't find cookies in my house- chris loves chocolate chip-- i challenge anyone to a cookie bake off! this particular day we made oatmeal chocolate chip raisin cookies-- they were de-lish!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love baking cookies, too. I made snickerdoodles yesterday and they were SOOOO good. I thought I was the best cookie maker ever, so we may have to exchange some of our "goods" to see...

Anonymous said...

sooo funny sooo yummy!