Monday, December 1, 2008

happy december first!

yeah! it's december! i love this month- starts out with jaime's birthday, then all the decorating for christmas, then all the eating and playing with christmas stuff, running the train around the tree, and all the wrapping of presents, christmas stories and now ella talking about baby jesus' birthday-- and wanting to know all about how he was born with sheep! (she sleeps with bubba the sheep... so... she thinks that she is baby jesus as well)

so- the resolution to run with more discipline- i woke up with a horrible sore throat and coughing-- i don't feel bad later in the day-- it's just in the morning- feeling heavy in the chest- yuck it doesn't feel good.

so... now that it's bedtime i am going to do the elliptical machine for a little while-- happy december 1 and oh... it's the last month of the year- time for everyone else to make some resolutions too!

jump on the early resolution bandwagon!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I feel that way in the morning, too. I'm thinkin' it's dry air, but I dunno. I feel better as the day goes on, I'm just yuck in the AM.

So, how do you think "The Hoss" will do with the tree this year? We put ours up on our bar table so Ethan won't eat it.

I don't really have any resolutions except to be a better me by the end of '09. I don't know how I'll do that, but that's my goal (sappy, I know).