we are going to be out of town for thanksgiving- so i thought that i would post a few things that i am thankful for this year...
in no particular order
- my kids nap time- i couldn't live without my daily "me" time from 1-3:30 or 4 and sometimes 5
- my AMAZING husband- i still LIKE him- yup LIKE him as well as love him- he is hilarious!
- my house, messy as it may be, i love every square inch of it- even the one that collects all the dog hair
- i am thankful for the nights that gracie and bubba DON'T sleep with us- oh how they hog the bed!
- i am thankful for my family- all of my family, from my side to chris' i love them all
- my DVR- i couldn't tell you when the last time i watched a commercial
- that it is almost a new year- i love new-
- i am thankful that i have managed to keep off the 25 pounds that i lost sometime back in may/june/july-- i will NEVER see them again!
- my sweet baby girl who tells me all the time that i am the best mommy ever- really??? thanks baby!
- my never slow moving fisher- oh what a spark he has added to my life!
- my neighbors- who would have thought that we would have some of the best friends that we have ever known move in from a different country- and click with us--
- that my sister is happy- the changes that she has made and the leaps of faith she has taken- i hope that she has everything that she has ever needed-
- that jarron is doing well- i miss him like crazy, but i am so proud of him!
okay- the list could go on and on- but you get the point-